Training Course: European Solidarity Corps for All
Dates: 19-23 October 2019
Venue: Piešťany, Slovak Republic
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 22nd August 2019
This NET activity focuses on promotion to support participation of disadvantaged participants on ESC projects, encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive solidarity projects under the European Solidarity Corps programme.
The aim of the „European Solidarity Corps for All“ training is to make the ESC program more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
The activity is especially addressed to youth workers, social workers and project managers who are motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the ESC Programme but it is also open to organizations with experience that are interested in exploring the possibilities withhin ESC.
– to encourage the youth workers to implement inclusive projects, to eliminate the fears and obstacles to be able to manage these kind of projects
– to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
– to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in ESC projects
– to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of ESC Programme
– to discuss and analyze challenges of people with fewer opportunities in the ESC activities
– to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
– to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
– to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs (or Finland in case of EaP+RU countries). After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
Slovak National Agency for Erasmus+
Phone: +421 917 402 508
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: