Training Course: I, the trainer.
Dates: 31 March – 9 April 2017
Venue: Busteni, Romania
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Croatia, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain
Application deadline: 1st March 2017
The main purpose of the project is to develop Youth Workers’ competences regarding the preparation, implementation and evaluation of a training session.
The main purpose of the project is to develop the Youth Workers competences regarding the preparation, implementation and evaluation of a training session.
The project will be divided in 2 parts:
– 31 March-9 April: the training course
– 6-13 June: the youth exchange
By participating in the TC, you will learn how to be a better trainer. One participant from each country will have the chance to come back, in June, as a trainer for the YE, in order to practice the training skills.
- You will be selected for the TC, based on this Application.
- The selection for the YE will take place during the TC and it will be based on participants’ motivation and involvement.
1. Developing the participants’ knowledge about finding young people needs, establish objectives, choose the proper method and increase their awareness about the role of a trainer (good listener, motivator, team player).
2. Improving the youth workers’ communication skills (speaking in front of a group, nonverbal communication), animation skills (catch the attention of a group, make the session enjoyable) and their ability to conduct a debriefing.
3. Help the participants’ understand the power of a well prepared trainer and his ability to improve other people’s competences, and develop a more open attitude toward non-formal learning.
By participating in this TC you will develop the following skills, knowledge and attitudes:
● Public speaking
● Conflict resolution
● Non-formal methods implementation
● Types of education
● Methods of reflections
● Team building
● Evaluation methods
● Self confidence
– youth workers
– trainers (mostly beginners)
– youth leaders that want to become trainers
– involved in an NGO or in a group that works with young people
– motivated to become a better trainer
– willingness to develop training courses for their community
This project is financed by Erasmus+ Programme in the field of youth.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to this limits:
100 euros/participant from: Romania
220 euros/participant from: Italy, Poland, Croatia, Lithuania
300 euros/participant from Spain
There is no participation fee
*After being selected, the Lithuanian participants will have to discuss with the sending organization about a membership fee of 50 euros