Training Course Dive Deep: Permaculture for Regenerative Education
Dates: 2-12 November 2018
Venue: Essertfallon, Jura canton, Switzerland
Eligible are 21 participants coming from: Finland, Greece, Italy, Kosovo*, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland
Application deadline: 30th September 2018
Dive Deep is a 10 day course combining elements of Social Permaculture as well as internationally renowned teacher Rosemary Morrow’s “Permaculture Teaching Matters” (PTM) training.
We’re looking to create a training group with trustfull connection & mutual support and ask everyone involved to take part as much as possible to support each other in each session.
The training sessions will be lead by people from inside and outside the training group. The training was designed for youth workers, volunteers, activists and other people who work with people, who want to refresh their skills and attitudes to their days, to other people, to work and to the world.
The participants must be over 18 years and have a communicative level of English language, so that they can participate fully in a program that will be in English.
Dive Deep will help participants to:
* Develop and deepen training and facilitation skills through non-formal education;
* Learn to pass on knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that create real change in students and activates communities; * Apply the ecological principles of permaculture to social structures to create solid and efficient organisations;
* Study economic models which serve to develop and enrich local communities (social innovation and enterprise, alternative currencies, time banks, LETS schemes, divestment, right livelihoods);
* Use Systems Theory in identifying the leverage points to support positive transformation of society;
* Find their path through a process called “Design Your Life”;
* Design community resilience.
Facilitators: Alfred Decker, Valentina Cifarelli, Giuseppe Sannicandro and Cecilia Furlan.
*For Finnish participants: Global Ecovillage Network Finland- SKEY, as sending organisation, will select participants who are willing to be its members and want to disseminate their learning most efficiently.
Moreover the selected participants will be asked to pay an organisational fee of 100€ to SKEY to support their work as sending organisation and ensure the sustainability of their activities.
Training course is financed by the CH Foundation through the interim solution for Erasmus+.
The costs of food, accommodation and travel (up to 300 CHF) will be covered by the grant.
To ensure the high quality and the sustainability of this project as well as the fair payment of the organisers, we ask participants a course fee between 200 and 400€/CHF according to their possibilities.