Training Course: FIT – Facilitating Inclusive Trainings
Dates: 5-10 June 2017
Venue: Mollina, Malaga, Spain
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Application deadline: 5th May 2017
Are you a trainer/facilitator or coordinator of learning activities? Are you thinking of ways to improve your skills in facilitation? Do you think increasing the commitment to inclusion and diversity is important? Then get on board!!!
During this training course, the participants have the opportunity to discover new tools and to develop their training competences to manage and work with diversity in all its meanings.
They can find the safety atmosphere to exchange best practices and experiences where they have learnt about inclusion and diversity in facilitation…,
Specific objectives of FIT are:
1. To create a common understanding of those who may be considered as young people with fewer opportunities and a coherent framework of support for the Erasmus+ programme feature “Equity and Inclusion”.
2. To increase the commitment to inclusion and diversity for the trainers, facilitators and project coordinators.
3. To reduce obstacles for young people with fewer opportunities and special needs to participate in the training courses, evaluations, seminars and events of the programme and help applicants to overcome obstacles.
4. To get familiar with different tools, methods and approaches to develop quality trainings that involve or benefit young people with fewer opportunities and special needs.
5. To allow participants to exchange ideas and develop their professional competences for and inclusive and diverse work in training courses, seminars, projects, evaluations…and daily tasks.
Learning by doing. Special focus on participants’ needs and their experience. This training course is based on experiential learning, sharing without fear and taking risks for a commitment with the inclusion in Erasmus+ and learning activities.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note for sendings NAs, this TC is from TCA 2017.
Spanish NA – National Agency
Contact for questions:
Sergio Peñafiel Jara
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Timeschedule FIT (Facilitating Inclusive Training.pdf