Training Course: Strategies and methods for youth involvement in decision making process
Dates: 12-20 October 2014
Application deadline: 19th September 2014
Αν σας άρεσε το άρθρο και το βρήκατε χρήσιμο μπορείτε να μας κεράσετε έναν καφέ.
If you liked the article and found it useful you can contribute to the continuation of this site.
The project tackles the problem among young people – lack of involvement in local communities and decision-making process. The training will focus on increasing the quality of activities for youth workers and their role in the local communities.
The project was created for the identified problem among youth, which is the lack of involvement of young people in decision-making process relating to the European values – European citizenship, cultural diversity, tolerance.
Through the cooperation of non-governmental organizations from 5 different countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Spain and Romania, the project will increase the quality of work of youth workers and their role in achieving the intended results. During the 7 days of activities, 25 young people will develop their competencies in bridging the isolation of young people in active participation in social life. Non-formal working methods used during the training course, drive the youth workers to initiate a management system in the field of youth policy at the local level, offering young people the opportunity to gain the skills needed to engage in social life.
The aim of the project is to design and create a model of management system for local communication based on 3 pillars: non-governmental youth organizations, local decision-makers and youth workers.
The program will tackle issues such as the concepts and practices of global democratic citizenship, the role of youth organizations in decision-making and policy design, implementation and evaluation, tools and mechanisms for an effective participation of youth in democratic life and sharing of good practices.
The project is funded by Erasmus+ program.
Accommodation, food and activity costs are 100% covered by host organization.
International transport is covered by host organization within the following limits:
Poland – 180 euro/participant
Spain – 275 euro/participant
Czech Republic – 275 euro/participant
Turkey – 180 euro/participant
The part of transport expenses exceeding the limits presented above are supported by the participants.
For participants from Turkey, visa costs are covered within the limit of 60 euro / participant.
There is no participation fee.
Asociatia Tineret pentru Dezvoltare Durabila
- Training Course. Meant to be a MENTOR. Vilnius, Lithuania (yia18.org)
- Training Course. HOW CSR WORKS? Budapest, Hungary (yia18.org)
- Training Course. Explore your possibilities. Bansko, Bulgaria (yia18.org)
- East European stocks coiled for catch-up, with Ukraine caveat (uk.reuters.com)
- Social injustice index ‘highly explosive’ in Europe – report (rt.com)
- Old salt mine from Slanic, Romania (amazfacts.com)
- As Easy As Falling Off the Face of the Earth, Lynne Rae Perkins (underinformation.wordpress.com)
- THE SALT MOUNTAIN OF SLANIC (the color series) – Muntele de sare de la Slanic Prahova (seria color) (costinirimia.wordpress.com)
- How to Prepare Your Family for Disasters (underinformation.wordpress.com)