Training Course: Social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
Dates: 10-18 December 2016
Venue: Novi Sad, Serbia
Eligible are 28 participants coming from: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Turkey
Application deadline: 28th October 2016
Project is for youth workers willing to further develop (social) entrepreneurship skills of youngsters and support establishment of different social enterprises by, with and for immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities.
The core activity of the project is – 8 days long training course. It will be organised in the youth hostel in Novi Sad, from 10th till 18th December 2016. Project will gather 33 participants, trainers and staff from 13 organisations and countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Turkey).
• To share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European communities/countries
• To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental/Human Rights in Europe
• To share the existing ones and inspire ideas for new creative and innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
• To explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters
• To explore links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion (connected to inclusion themes of social entrepreneurships and/or social entrepreneurs being youngsters with fewer opportunities)
• To explore skills of social entrepreneurs and reflect on own competences for social entrepreneurship
• To inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community
• To introduce appreciative inquiry (instead of problem solving) as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas
• Further developing participants’ competences in defining, planning and coordinating quality youth work projects which contribute to inclusion & social entrepreneurship in communities
• Reminding of the E+-YiA and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Accomodation and meals are provided by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator and means of travel, including bank transfer and other appropriate fees (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry,
NOT taxi and NOT car). For distances less than 500 km one way the preferable means of transport are land transportations, such as train and/or bus. If other mean of transport is selected for such travels, e.g. airplane, those will be reimbursed 60% of airfare, in accordance with the principle of environmental awareness and protection.
Maximum limit for Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, FYR Macedonia, Slovakia, Albania and Montenegro is 180 euros per person.
Maximum limit for Germany, France, Greece, Italy and Turkey is 275 euros per person.
Maximum limit for Serbia is 50 euros.
Participation fee: NONE!