Training Course: Bees Inspired – A Hive for Female Entrepreneurs
Dates: 17-28 January 2017
Venue: Ommen, Netherlands
Eligible are 8 participants coming from: Netherlands & Bulgaria
Application deadline: 4th January 2017
The purpose of the youth exchange is to fight youth unemployment by means of entrepreneurship. We want to bring together young women facing a variety of obstacles who want to start up their own business in the next 12 months.
The project has been inspired by the reality surrounding girls and young women who want to set up their own business. We want to support your ideas, help you develop them and find a market for them. We also want you to get inspired and coached by successful female entrepreneurs who have gone just the same way you are.
This project will listen to your specific needs and provide you with space to share and learn from each other. The ultimate goal of the project is to create a long-lasting supportive community of confident female entrepreneurs across borders.
• To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental/Human Rights in Europe
• To share the existing ones and inspire ideas for new creative and innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
• To explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters
• To explore links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion (connected to inclusion themes of social entrepreneurships and/or social entrepreneurs being youngsters with fewer opportunities)
• To explore skills of social entrepreneurs and reflect on own competences for social entrepreneurship
• To inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community
• To introduce appreciative inquiry (instead of problem solving) as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas
• Further developing participants’ competences in defining, planning and coordinating quality youth work projects which contribute to inclusion & social entrepreneurship in communities
• Reminding of the E+-YiA and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Accommodation and meals are provided by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum of unit cost per distance calculator and means of travel.
Participants from the Netherlands will not get their travel costs reimbursed.
Participants from Bulgaria will receive EUR 170 total for their travel.
There is a participation fee of, 50 Euro