Training Course: Partnerships in Erasmus+. Establishing, managing and strengthening cross-sectorial partnerships in the youth field
Dates: 23-28 February 2017
Venue: Viseu, Portugal
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Application deadline: 15th January 2017
This TC aims to support youth organizations to establish, manage, reinforce and support quality and sustainable multi-sectorial partnerships.
This Training also aims to encourage innovative and collaborative practices between organizations active in the field of youth, enterprises, public authorities and civil society organizations active in different socio-economic sectors.
Having in consideration that one of the core elements of the Erasmus+ Programme is the establishment of partnerships between national and international youth organizations, NGOs, associations, informal groups of young people, public bodies, schools, enterprises, etc. and that the Programme has a specific Key Action which enhance consortium projects, networks at different levels and the involvement of multiple actors of our societies, it is truly necessary to work on the capacity building of organizations on how to establish, manage, reinforce and support quality and sustainable partnerships.
Partnerships must be seen as an opportunity for learning and sharing different perspectives, knowledge and practices, as a possibility to work on the transparency, efficiency and sustainability of the results and benefits achieved with the projects, but also as a shift from a competitive attitude to a co-operative one.
Using non-formal education methodologies and approaches and having the learners and the organizational needs as a starting point for this learning process, we will try to grub answers for the following questions:
- Why is it important for the organizations/entities to work together?
- What are the different ways we can work together?
- What does a cross-sectorial partnership mean and involve?
- Which competences do we need to establish, manage and reinforce partnerships?
- What are the main challenges?
The main objectives of this training course are:
– To reflect on the importance, potential and value of partnerships to achieve the objectives of the Erasmus+ Programme
– To improve youth organizations’ ability to work in co-operation and in international and multi-sectorial partnerships, through the development of competences on its establishment, management, reinforcement and support
– To enhance the quality and sustainability of the partnerships in the Erasmus+ Programme projects
– To address the roles and responsibilities of the different actors involved in multi-sectorial partnerships
– To address the challenges related to the work developed in partnership
– To provide up-to-date information about the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you come from a country other than Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Information to Sending NA´s: this activity is covered by TCA 2016
Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth in Action
Turkish National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth in Action
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: