Training Course: Employment & Competences 4 Success
Dates: 4-11 October 2017
Venue: Reggio Calabria, Italy
Eligible are 2 participants coming from: Greece
and Involves 24 participants coming from: Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Turkey & Belgium
Application deadline: 24th August 2017
“Employment & Competences 4 Success” is an Erasmus+ training course developed for active youth workers who are aiming at empowering youth employment and competences-making to enhance career guidance of young people through non-formal education.
Our main aim is to tailor tools for learning, exchange professional ideas, experiences and actions to promote among youth, and educate to educate.
The objectives of our training course are:
– Analyze the scenario of youth employment and competences-making according to the European scenario and find tangible educational solutions to carve into the topic;
– Provide European youth workers a space for tailoring specific tools for learning and a defined action plan for boosting employment of youth and support them in career guidance;
– Identify young people talents and help them in harvesting those in a way to empower skills, competences and opportunities at the same time;
– Better understand how to create cooperation and actions to boost young people scenario via non-formal education, and to motivate a settles process of learning;
– Allow youth workers to gain experiences in a specific sector for youth which is in transformation and needing solutions to avoid poverty of youth;
– Show the relevance of finding innovative methods and tools for supporting and helping youth by using a holistic approach to overcome obstacles cause by the high rates of unemployment in Europe;
– Provide more qualitative opportunities for future, innovative cooperation and projects within the Erasmus+ Programme.
The project is framed under two very important anniversaries:
– 30 years of the Erasmus programme
– 10 years of Youthpass
As the project has a very specific and advanced framework, youth workers/trainers taking part must be:
– Active since some time in your own country withing the Non-formal education framework
– Acquainted with youth work and employment of young people
– Acquainted with Youthpass and youth competences development
– Committed to the full implementation of the project
– Responsible of the follow-up phase with us and with the partner for the dissemination of results.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
– Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered. 100% for travel cost (maximum amount see down).
– Transport: 100% covered by the Erasmus+ program, within following limits:
Greece: 275 Euro/participant. Participants who will exceed this travel cost, will be charged the additional cost
– Participation fee 40 euro per participant. The fee will be deposited after succesful selection of the candidates (non-refundable in case of cancellation).
YiA 18, in partnership with EuroDemos Youth Mobility – NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions:
Working language: English
Profile of participants: Motivated young people, residening in Greece.