Training Course: Training for trainers for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in our communities
Dates: 1-10 December 2017
Venue: Mali Iđoš, Serbia
Eligible are 29 participants coming from: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, FYROM, Greece, Italy, Kosovo*, Serbia, Slovak Republic
Application deadline: 18th October 2017
Project “Youth work and youth trainings for inclusion and acceptance of diversity” puts accent on organising quality NFE activities for intercultural acceptance & inclusion of excluded/marginalised groups, and especially of immigrants and asylum seekers.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Training for trainers for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in our communities”. The training course will be organised in Mali Iđoš, Serbia in December (1st-10th) 2017.
The training course will gather 29 participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries
Specific objectives of the training course are:
• To empower new generation of youth trainers in our organisations and raise their competences in all the needed knowledge and skills needed to act as trainers of non-formal education activities (communication and presentation skills, facilitation and debriefing skills, dealing with conflicts, challenging teamwork and barriers to learning skills, etc.)
• To empower our youth workers’ competences for quality development of different non-formal education activities / programmes for inclusion and acceptance of diversity
• Increase awareness and knowledge about EU possibilities and Erasmus+ and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with topic of inclusion and acceptance for and with target groups of immigrants and asylum seekers youngsters
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education.
The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
• Active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on the training course
• Willing to take action in the field of inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
• Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations and countries
• Willing to develop and implement Erasmus+ YiA projects tackling issues of accepting diversity in Europe when it comes to immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme in the field of youth.
The organisers cover accommodation, three meals and two coffee breaks.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Maximum travel expense reimbursement per participant per country, including all incurred costs and bank fees:
1. Serbia – 180 eur
2. Italy – 275 eur
3. Croatia – 180 eur
4. FYROM – 180 eur
5. Bosnia and Herzegovina – 180 eur
6. Czech Republic – 180 eur
7. Slovakia – 180 eur
8. Greece – 275 eur
9. Kosovo* – 180 eur