Training Course: Communication Matters TC III
Dates: 22-28 April 2018
Venue: Budapest, Hungary
Eligible are 30 participant coming from: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Application deadline: 18th February 2018
Do you know how to show your sparkles for the world outside? Do you know how to describe what you do? Is it hard for you to write something meaningful in the DEoR part of your project application?
With this training we would like to give you space and support to work on these “hot potatoes”. It offers the opportunity to discover good practices in communication.
In order to successfully disseminate and exploit project results, organisations involved in Erasmus+ projects are required to plan effective communication activities when designing and implementing their project.
The training will bring together Erasmus+ Youth in Action beneficiaries to learn from practical exercises, to understand the overall communication process and develop competences, as well as to learn strategic communication planning.
Aims & Objectives:
• to help you design communication and dissemination activities adjusted to your projects, target groups, scope of activities;
• to develop your knowledge and understanding necessary to implement communication and multiplication strategies efficiently;
• to share good practices;
• to provide opportunities, space and frames for you to experiment on possible relevant tools and methods during the training.
• Understanding the differences between dissemination, exploitation and visibility,
• Understanding strategic communication planning within a KA1 project cycle,
• Becoming aware of good practices and methodologies in communication of project activities and results,
• Building skills on how to put in action audience-focused communication, time & resource management, verbal and visual communication,
• Applying communication as an organic part of the project life cycle,
• Understanding the importance of reading learning outcomes, so if you read this line, please add to your application form the word “turtle” and we will appreciate it at the selection process,
• Having self-awareness on individual & project communication.
Profile of Participants:
Representatives who are dealing or will deal with communication matters in connection with Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 projects. Have some experience with the topic will be considered as an advantage.
• Representatives of youth organisations & informal groups
• Representatives of formal education & administrative bodies working with youth
• Freelancers supporting youth work on a regular basis
• People ready to fully dedicate their time and be part of an intensive learning process
• Able to work in English
Vanda Kovács, youth worker, trainer, graphic facilitator, journalist.
Nora Stefanova has a years-long practical experience in elaborating and coordinating EU projects in the field of international youth initiatives, capacity building, adults learning and non-formal education.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you come from a country other than Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth – Tempus Public Foundation
Phone: +36 2371300/305
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Communication Matters Programme.pdf
Contact for questions: