PBA: Connect the Dots
Dates: 10-18 May 2018
Venue: Gyumri, Armenia
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Armenia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain
Application deadline: 8th April 2018
Gyumri ”Youth Initiative Centre” (YIC) NGO, together with Kultur Aktiv e.V. is inviting you to take part in “Connect the Dots” international Contact Making Event on EVS (European Voluntary Service) with study visit elements.
The aim of the CME is to foster cooperation between EVS Organizations aiming at increased quality and innovation in EVS through the exchange of good practices.
The objectives of the project are:
– To establish and deepen EVS partnership through experiential learning;
– To learn various mechanisms to increase quality and innovation in EVS;
– To exchange good practices in national and international contexts;
– To discover EVS realities in Armenia through study visits.
The anticipated impact of the Contact Making Event is to foster quality improvements in youth work through enhanced cooperation between organizations in the youth field and other stakeholders.
The EVS Contact Making Event will be based on Study Visit Element and Experiential Learning.
The project will bring together 24 participants. Age limits: 18+
The participants should meet the following criteria/have the following criteria:
• Involved as an EVS support person, EVS coordinator, EVS Mentor/Tutor and have experience in youth work;
• Strong interest and motivation on the topic;
• Interest in reliable partnerships and new EVS projects;
• Will to increase quality and innovation in their EVS projects;
• Will to contribute to the project through sharing best practices
• Good level of English to follow the course and ability to participate fully in the event,
* European volunteers under the EVS programme are NOT allowed to participate.
The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme.
The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organisation and the travel costs will be covered according to the Erasmus+ standards
1. Travel costs will be reimbursed per participant per country. Travel budget limits are given below per person, per country, which is given according to Erasmus+ distance calculator:
Estonia, Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic 360 EUR
Spain, Netherlands 530 EUR
Belarus, Moldova, Russia 275 EUR
Georgia 180 EUR
Armenia 20 EUR
2. Accommodation and food are covered by organizers.
3.The selected participants will be asked to contribute 25 euro participation fee each (More details are in the Infopack).