Training Course: Entrepreneurial EAST for youth NGOs
Dates: 20-28 June 2018
Venue: Liepaja, Latvia
Eligible are 20 participants coming from: Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Ukraine
Application deadline: 9th May 2018
Training course for youth organizations from Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Moldova on entrepreneurial competence development inside the organization – how to improve their sustainability, create their own social services and build long-term collaboration.
Training course for youth organizations from Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and Moldova on entrepreneurial competence development inside the organization – how to improve their sustainability, create their own social services and build long-term collaboration with other sectors.
Youth NGOs who are willing to build up their capacity and widen their social services are very welcome to join our 8 days learning adventure!
In this training course you will learn:
• from and about good practice examples of young entrepreneurs;
• to use outdoor education for entrepreneurship competence development;
• to evaluate your current organizations’ strategy and to create new entrepreneurial ideas;
• the research results and opportunities on social entrepreneurship in all partner countries;
• to explore and try design thinking principles for new idea/service/project development;
• to strengthen your personal entrepreneurial spirit;
• how to use different entrepreneurship education tools working with young people;
• to develop new project ideas together with other youth work professionals from other countries;
• to test your idea by implementing it in your local reality (after the training course July – August 2018).
Participants’ profile we are looking for:
• working in youth organisation or institution linked to the youth field;
• resident of Latvia, Estonia, Moldova or Ukraine;
• 18+ years old;
• able to communicate in English (main working language);
• experienced in managing projects in the youth field;
• are willing to develop innovative practices within the field of youth entrepreneurship on national and international level;
• have a specific idea and willingness to explore possibilities to develop a new service or product for your organization;
• ready to take active part in the whole training course (international training course 20 – 28 June 2018 in Latvia plus local initiative in their country during the period July – August 2018).
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this training course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered.
Country – Max. reimbursement per participant
Latvia – 180 eur
Estonia – 180 eur
Ukraine – 275 eur
Moldova – 275 eur
Travel Costs and Reimbursements
The reimbursement of the travel expenses (travel from your departure city to the venue of the project).
There is a participation fee of 30 EUR. Please, contact the organizers on more practical details.