Training Course: TEAM UP!
Dates: 6-12 August 2018
Venue: Bildungsstätte Bredbeck, Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
Eligible are 15 participants coming from: Germany, Ukraine
Application deadline: 10th June 2018
German-Polish-Ukrainian professional youth-workers exchange TEAM UP! Quick start for international youth-work.
This exchange program is looking for young people, who have made positive experiences with international youth-exchange and are interested in a change of perspective: Team Up! qualifies participants to team in international youth-programs.
We focus on the specific challenges and chances that lie within German-Polish-Ukrainian youth exchange programs.
The project is funded by the German-Polish youth-bridge (DPJW). There are five spaces for each nationality.
The program includes:
– Barcamp of methods and games for international youth exchange
– Role and responsibilities of a team leader
– Goals and methods of cultural education in theory and practice
– Goals and methods of political education in theory and practice
– Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen
– Challenges and chances for the German-polish-Ukrainian project: Discussion to the current political situation, consequences for youth exchange programs.
– How to deal with (cultural) diversity.
– The questions of financing projects with a focus on DPJW guidelines.
– The dynamics of group work and how to deal with conflicts
– Working together in an international team
– Excursion to youth programs and initiatives in Bremen and Osterholz
– Visit of a cultural event in Bremen
– Quick start to project management
– The conception of individual ideas for projects
– How to say goodbye, how to design long-term projects working in the field of youth work
– Kirsten Dallmann MA cultural science, head of the educational institution Bredbeck, trainer (Germany)
– Tanya Krukovska youth worker, TinU founder (Ukraine)
– Adam Walkiewicz team-leader (Poland)
This project is NOT financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
All costs are covered by the DPJW including lodging and accommodation, materials and program.
Excluded costs for passports, pocket money for extra drinks, snacks, souvenirs etc.
Participants from Ukraine:
90% of travel costs will be refunded max 250 €. There is NO participation fee.
Participants from Germany: travel costs are not covered.
Participation fee: 50 €
Bildungsstätte Bredbeck, Osterholz-Scharmbeck – NGO
Tolerance in you (Ukraine) – NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: