Training Course: Nonviolent communication. Deepening
Dates: 18-24 August 2018
Venue: Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Eligible are 22 participants coming from: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Netherlands, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain
Application deadline: 25th May 2018
We invite you to join us this summer to co-create a community of learning to explore the idea and uses of nonviolent communication (NVC) within education and personal development in colorful and diverse society of today.
There are 2 training courses you can join, taking place in these dates:
1st July to 7th July 2018 in Slovakia
18th August to 24th August in Netherlands
The first training, called “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life”, will take place in Banská Štiavnica, Slovakia from 1st July to 7th July 2018. This will be a basic training, where participants will be introduced to the concept of NVC, in order to understand and especially to practice given principles of communication.
The second training, called “Nonviolent Communication: Deepening”, will take place in Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands from 18th August to 24th August 2018 . This will be an advanced training, where participants will go deeper into the understanding of NVC, apply skills of NVC in different contexts and meet several trainers and professionals with extensive experience in the field.
What could you gain from this experience?
- Understanding of the basic principles of nonviolent communication
- Ability to distinguish between perception and interpretation
- Getting in touch with your feelings
- Reclaiming responsibility for your own feelings through understanding your underlying needs
- Insight in difference between a request and an order
- Ability to recognize a need for empathy and the skill of providing it
Introduction to the concept of „Life enriching education“
- The chance to help create an international and diverse network of enquiry.
- Knowledge and new ideas through sharing of our educational practice.
- Reflecting on applying what we learn into the service for our communities, our professional and our personal life.
Youth workers, trainers, guides and teachers from formal and non-formal fields of education. Diversity of practitioners can only strengthen our learning on this course.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Accommodation, food, travel costs up to certain limit and other training costs are covered by Erasmus+ program of European union.
Maximum travel reimbursement per participant:
Netherlands – 180€
Slovakia, Czech republic, Hungary, Romania, Spain – 275€
Greece – 360€
Israel – 530€
We ask for participation fee from 60€ to 100€ per one training depending on your possibilities.