Training Course: Action2Learn
Dates: 24 September – 4 October 2018
Venue: Vadul Lui Voda, Moldova
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Bulgaria, Denmark, Italy, Moldova, Romania
Application deadline: 30th July 2018
A Training Course to give youth leaders skills, information, tools and methods, relevant for improving their work in facilitating volunteerism and promoting volunteering among youth in their respective countries.
The training course will give youth leaders skills, information, tools and methods, relevant for improving their work in facilitating volunteerism and promoting volunteering among youth in their respective countries.
The activity will bring 30 youth workers from Denmark, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey.
The objectives of “Action 2 Learn” projects are:
• To Identify EU and local youth volunteering trends, similarities, differences and challenges.
• To Raise awareness on youth volunteerism and its associated benefits.
• To Identify and promote common youth volunteering policies, strategies, and approaches for EU and neighbouring regions
• To Improve competencies of youth organisations and youth workers in supporting and facilitating youth volunteerism.
If you are a youth leader from one of the eligble countries and wish to apply for this project, we kindly asky you to contact our project partners in your country before submitting an application. To recieve the contact details, write to email@example.com
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
All accomodation and meals are covered.
The EU contribution for the travel expenses per participant is as follows:
Denmark, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Italy, Bulgaria, Turkey 275€
Romania, Ukraine (if travelling over 100km from home to the venue) 180€
Moldova (if traveling over 10km from home to the venue) 20€
Participants shall be reimbursed for their travel expenses up to the amount available for their countries and no more than their real costs.
The reimbursements will be made through bank transfers within 45 days after the organizer have received the original documentation by post.
Additionally, the reimbursement will be performed only if the following conditions are met:
1. Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
2. Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.