Training Course: Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations
Dates: 4-8 June 2018
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries
Application deadline: 20th April 2018
ATTENTION: German speaking seminar!
Did you know you can organise international youth projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover what Erasmus+ Youth can do for you!
Get a Taste of Youth Mobility Projects
In only 3 working days, we show you IN German the possibilities Erasmus+ Youth has to offer for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. An international youth project (youth exchange, volunteering,…) might just be the life-changing opportunity for the disadvantaged young people you are working with: e.g. those from minority backgrounds, with additional needs, with socio-economic difficulties, discriminated groups, those in difficult situations, with limited opportunities…
This Mobility Taster course gives you concrete examples of what is possible, brings you in contact with other inclusion youth organisations, shows you what funding is available specifically for youth inclusion projects and walks you step-by-step through the process in case you would like to give it a try.
Who is the Course for?
- This course is for Newcomers to Erasmus+ Youth (e.g. youth workers, social workers,…) who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds (e.g. facing social, economic, educational, geographic, cultural, health & disability challenges).
- If you never organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
- If you already organised mobility projects for young people, please check the European Training Calendar for a more appropriate youth work training because this Mobility Taster is for Newcomers
- This course is NOT for school-related activities such as school exchanges or projects for pupils (please contact the Lifelong Learning colleagues of Erasmus+ for this).
This course welcomes candidates with special needs (e.g. health conditions, disability, single mothers,…) and can fund travel & lodging for personal assistants of selected participants (contact SALTO Inclusion email@example.com regarding support possibilities).
How to Apply:
Before applying, check briefly with the Erasmus+ Youth National Agency in your country if they can send you to the Mobility Taster course in Austria from 4 to 8 June 2018 (and reimburse your travel)
– If so, register online: Submit your application form
– Selected participants will get travel, food & lodging in twin rooms paid. You might be asked for a small contribution towards the costs (ask your NA).
Register for the SALTO Inclusion newsletter or follow the SALTO Inclusion & Diversity Facebook page to be informed of future Mobility Tasters. Or keep an eye on the European Training Calendar.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note to NAs: this activity is financed with TCA 2018
NA Austria – Interkulturelles Zentrum – National Agency
NA Germany – Jugend für Europa – National Agency
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: