Training Course: Civil Courage against Discrimination – CCaD
Dates: 15-22 April 2018
Venue: Rome, Italy
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Romania
Application deadline: 29th March 2018
The general aim of the CCaD training course is to promote in our societies a positive approach and attitude towards the inclusion of young migrant women, and to equip youth workers with new competences and methods, such as civil courage approaches.
The general aim of the CCaD training course is to promote in our societies a positive approach and attitude towards the inclusion of young migrant women.
Through its implementation, we would like to achieve the following specific objectives:
• To favour the inclusion of young migrant women over 18 in our societies overcoming stereotypes and prejudices
• Equipping youth workers with instruments and competences to favour the inclusion of young migrant women
• To develop civil courage skills to contrast discrimination practices at local level
• To exchange good practices on the inclusion of young migrant women, creating local networks to support it.
The project CCaD will contribute to the awareness raising of participants and their organisations to sensitive issues related to young migrant women across Europe.
Through the training course we will equip youth workers with competences and new methods, such as civil courage approaches, to be used in their work and local environment for contrasting discrimination against young migrant women and to favour their inclusion.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
• It is important to participate in the training course from the beginning till the end. No late arrivals and early departures.
• There is a contribution fee of 60,00€ for each participant that will be deducted from the travel costs. Let me know, if the fee might be a problem for you.
• The organizer will arrange board and lodging, content of the training course, materials.
• The organizer will reimburse travel costs to participants after they complete the course and upon receiving their boarding passes.
The reimbursement will follow Erasmus+ lump sum rules: 275,00€ for participants from Austria, Greece, Hungary, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey and 360,00€ for participants from Estonia.
AFSAI – Associazione per la Formazione, gli Scambi e le Attività Interculturali – NGO
Phone: +39 06 5370332
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack Civil Courage against Discrimination.pdf
Contact for questions: