Why this training?
For mastering the specific tools and the proper methodology necessary to a sound management of the partnership; because lead partner and partners have to understand the legal components of a partnership / consortium agreement
– To discover all the existing relevant resources to find partners
– To establish from the start a coherent structure for the partnership
– To share the contractual obligations with all the partners
– To understand the stake and the essential clauses to establish an agreement between the partners.
– To know how to cope with the weakness of a partner
Who should attend?
Head of projects, Director, Head of European relations, Project manager, Partnership manager, employees in public , private and non profit sector.
Practical methodology for:
– Identifying the different stakeholders (coordinator, partners, committees)
– Establishing the principles and good practices of identification, organisation and leadership in a European partnership
- Making partnerships possible in Erasmus+ (llpukecorys.com)