Hi folks, we have visited England for a Seminar called ”New Media Ambassadors”! It was absolutely wonderful, though several participants were complaining for cold weather conditions. That’s fine, Newcastle was like going back in time, with its marvellous architecture. Will you retain a secret?? Newcastle is a ”party city”. You may not easily notice the difference between, weekends and common days.
Hundreds of young students out in the streets, with laughs and songs, crowded pubs and clubs, while British people will enjoy their tea or coffee in the open air, even if it is November.The trip was in fact so good that I didn’t bother with pictures at all. That’s a new one. So here, enjoy a few ones Anna took. I do really appreciate her contribution in this article. I’m an IT loser so you’ll need to wait till I have time to get away from my school books and snap a few pictures of something interesting. I will return one day in this city, I am quite convinced.
- Day Trip To Durham and Newcastle: Pt 2 – Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, England (wanderersintimeandplace.wordpress.com)
- explore :: newcastle (confessionsofadesigngeek.com)
- Newcastle Continental Market (eventsinnewcastle.wordpress.com)
- Day Trip To Durham and Newcastle: P1 – Durham, County Durham, England (wanderersintimeandplace.wordpress.com)
- Art: Angel of the North (wanderersintimeandplace.wordpress.com)
- My hometown (espressococo.wordpress.com)
- Zombie Festival Newcastle – November 17 (flickchicksmix.com)