London is one of the most spectacular European cities we have visited. There are so many things to do in this city. London is multicoloured, diverse, crowded, noisy and multilateral.
The London Eye was pleasant and was our first thing to do to have a glance of London. The Fast boat ride on Thames river was fun.
We visited Buckingham Palace, London Tower, toured inside Westminster Abby, Madame Tussauds wax museum, King Cross station where they filmed part of Harry Potter. Borough market, the oldest market in London, has been opened since 1500. Covent Garden market, shopping at Top-shop on Regent/Oxford street, and walking around the town were all fun.
Cool restaurants with great food for hanging out with family and friends are everywhere. There’s so many things left to be done in London. It’s definitely a come-back city.
Have a happy Sunday to all and a great week ahead!
- A Photo Essay: London, England (wanderthemap.com)
- London: The Basics (lukehymann.wordpress.com)
- Oh, Didn’t I Tell You About London? (hawth.me)
- London (marimyhre.wordpress.com)
- Thames Festival (epicatravel.com)
- London (aacorcor.wordpress.com)
- Made in London: Jewellery Now Exhibition (thegemstandard.com)
- Day trip in London (daytripin.wordpress.com)
- London Eye on a Sunny Day in Winter | England (sumfinity.com)
- How to Live in London for Under £5 a Day (thrifttripping.wordpress.com)