Project “Moving Values in Europe – MOVE” is a training course that tackles the issues of (im)mobility, active citizenship, intercultural understanding and tolerance in Europe, using creative and theatre methodology. The main theme – mobility – is a key component of fostering creativity, active participation and further cooperation among participants.
MOVE project will contribute to creative and intercultural exchange and empowerment of 21 participants from 7 European countries. REACH is host organization and partners are: International Network for Culture and Arts INCA UK, LMN Germany, Inform` ART France, Sunshine Cabaret Czech Republic, Beyond Barriers Albania, Center for Intercultural Dialogue FYROM.
The TC aims to give tools to participants to improve, facilitate and work in their field using creative and innovative methods. The main objective of the project is to explore and experience movement and mobility with European citizenship and to deepen the sense of European identity among youth.
The methodology of TC will be based on physical and image theatre, movement, the theory of creative flow, contact improvisation, impro-wisdom and dance, body-mind work, and non-formal education. The project is based on practical work.
We are looking for participants from: United Kingdom, Germany, Czech Republic, France, FYROM, Albania, and Serbia
– with 2 years of experience in youth work in local or international environment
– with artistic background and experience (personal or linked to work)- theatre, video, dance, photography, poetry, music, performing arts..
– will to be open and work in intercultural context
– able to use English as a working language
– ready to play an active and open role in the training
– open to diversity
Please do find attached application form, fill it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application deadline is 23 December 2013. Announcement of the results will be until 5 January 2014.
Contact for questions:
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- Advanced Training On Quality Capacity for Youth Exchanges, Matera- Italy. (18.104.22.168)
- New Training Course “InclusiOFF- Turn it ON!” (22.214.171.124)
- New training offer – “TO Empower through Experience” (youthinadvancement.org)
- Training Course MOVE – Moving Values of Europe, Belgrade Serbia (126.96.36.199)