Dates: 25 March – 2 April 2014
Venue: Novi Sad, Serbia
Application deadline: 24th January 2014
Aim: to empower youth workers willing to develop & organise sport and health-enhancing physical activities with youngsters in their communities. Themes: Sport for all, NFE & youth sport workers, their leadership & management skills, Erasmus+ programme.
– To exchange realities on sports and youth work in our countries
– To understand difference between sport clubs/organisations and youth clubs/organisations and usage of sports in them
– To analyse personal development on mental and physical level for youngsters through sport and outdoor activities
– To raise competences for coaching and leading youth sport activities
– To raise competences in planning and managing youth sport activities
– To discuss different ways of motivating and engaging youth in youth sports work
– To discuss Sport and health policies in the EU and candidate countries and to promote sport and health enhancing physical activities
– To learn how we can use “Erasmus PLUS” programme for promotion of sport and health-enhancing physical activities
– To develop new projects and future European level cooperation among participating organizations
Training course is based on approach and principles of NFE with regular NFE methods and sport activities.
The language of the training course will be English.
Active Youth in Happy Europe (AMUSE)
Contact for questions:
- Training Course: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS DEADLINE 21 of JANUARY 2014 (yia18.org)
- Training Course. De-Constructing “Normality”. (yia18.org)
- New Training Course. SAILing the Quality of Youth Work. (yia18.org)
- Vacancy for one EVS Volunteer in France (yia18.org)
- Hey Youth Workers, Let’s Begin 2014 With Some Play Time (king.typepad.com)
- High Cost of Youth Sports [INFOGRAPHIC] (turbotax.intuit.com)