URGENT CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS – ONLY FROM GREECE, ITALY, BELGIUM AND GERMANY
Due to sudden cancellations, we are urgently looking for participants from Greece, Italy, Belgium and Germany to join our Training Course “Active Actors“, which will take place in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK between February 5th and 14th 2013.
The training course will use theatre/drama to raise awareness of inclusion/exclusion of minority groups is the attempt to strengthen the influence of youth work in the field of anti-discrimination and inclusion of minority groups in two levels:
(a) to engage more youths, especially youth from minority groups into anti-discrimination activities and learning and
(b) to distribute gained knowledge more efficiently and commitment through the public spaces and thereby to extend and empower the process of social inclusion.
The method used in the training, was invented and used by Brazilian director Augusto Boal in 60′, aiming social changes in that society and is fully applicable for the youth work and social inclusion encouragement.
If you are interested, feel free to contact Magda at email@example.com by January 13th the latest.
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- New Training Course. SAILing the Quality of Youth Work. (yia18.org)
- Vacancy for EVS Volunteer in Poland (yia18.org)
- NEW Training Course Y.I.E.S Perea, Greece (yia18.org)
- Training Course: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS DEADLINE 21 of JANUARY 2014 (yia18.org)
- Youth Work – Serbian Model (chroniclebird.wordpress.com)
- Training Course. De-Constructing “Normality”. (yia18.org)