Training Course: Negotiation Lab
Dates: 13-20 March 2014
Venue: Yerevan, Armenia
Application deadline: 7th February 2014
In an increasingly interdependent world, negotiation skills have become the inextricable part of our lives.This training will help you shape important deals, respect and manage diversity, improve working relationships and resolve intractable disputes.
In an increasingly interdependent world, negotiation skills have become the inextricable part of young leaders and youth workers both in Europe and the neighboring countries. We buy and sell, manage our subordinates and work for supervisors, deal with friends, family, colleagues, organizations, and institutions all the time. Moreover, equipping youth with this skill contributes greatly to the promotion of participatory policy-making, improving results of deliberative processes, and promoting regional understanding and peace. In this regard, the dynamics and mechanism between and within EU institutions is valuable example to study and learn from.
Designed to accelerate youth workers’ negotiation capabilities, The “Negotiation Lab” through non-formal education methodologies will examine core decision-making challenges, analyze various negotiation scenarios, and provide a range of cooperative negotiation strategies and tools. The training course will be anchored on EU model providing participants with a practical insight into the negotiation processes within EU and raise awareness about EU decision making processes. Participants will take part in various real-life based negotiation simulations which will be recorded and analyzed step by step to reach maximum learning. The analysis, discussions, and the flow of learning will be constructed on the spot upon participant’s personal experience.
This program will help young leaders and youth workers shape important deals, respect and manage cultural diversity, improve working relationships, claim (and create) more value, resolve seemingly intractable disputes and expand their knowledge about EU decision making processes.
Objectives of “Negotiation Lab”
• Train and equip youth workers with effective negotiation skills, attitudes for conflict management and value creation.
• Provide participants with a practical insight into the negotiation processes within EU and raise awareness about EU decision making processes.
• Contribute to the promotion of participatory policy-making, improving results of deliberative processes, and promoting understanding, tolerance and peace.
Important notice: Applications will be evaluated as they come. Applying early will increase your chances!
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- NEW Training Course. Youth in Life Development. Dilijan, Armenia (yia18.org)
- Armenia 2014: Aram Mp3 to Copenhagen (oikotimes.com)
- TRAINING COURSE ” LEARN,INVOLVE,LEAD!” – Armenia (blogunmundoatuspies.wordpress.com)
- Meeting Russia’s Challenge to EU’s Eastern Partnership (wallstreetpit.com)
- “Musicians without borders” – a training course, Georgia (edu-active.com)
- Practical Tips On Ways Youth Workers Can Succeed! (akronscienceschool.com)
- Serbia welcomes Bulgarian offer of help in EU membership process (sofiaglobe.com)