Training Course: AEGEE Training for Trainers (T4T)
Dates: 30 March – 6 April 2014
Venue: Budapest, Hungary
Eligible are 20 participants coming from: EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Application deadline: 11th February 2014
T4T is a training course that aims to empower and inspire the next generation of youth trainers. It is dedicated to experienced members of student and youth NGOs who would like to develop their skills as a trainer.
T4T is a training course organised by AEGEE-Europe, that aims to empower and inspire the next generation of youth trainers. It is dedicated to experienced members of student and youth NGOs who would like to develop their skills, and contribute to the work of their organisation as trainers.
Participants will learn more about their role as a trainer, communicating with participants, planning a training session, as well as about training delivery and public speaking. Participants will also deliver a training session during the event that will be open to local students.
5 reasons for attending:
1. This T4T is designed to help you build your trainers toolkit, to equip you with soft and hard skills, knowledge and reflections about yourself and your role as a trainer.
2. You will enter a community of fellow trainers ready to shape the trainings in their NGO, and in the future, deliver workshops and trainings with you.
3. T4T provides a safe yet challenging, creative and empowering atmosphere. It is an excellent playground and starting point for your future as a trainer.
4. A dedicated team of trainers and organisers is ready to support and accompany you along your journey in non-formal and experiential learning.
5. Stop dreaming. Embrace learning. Start training.
Apply here for the Training for Trainers (T4T) until 11 February 2014: http://goo.gl/qDMDOR
More information can be found in the attached document and on our website: http://www.aegee-academy.org/events/t4t-budapest-2014/
Fee: 120 EUR that includes 3 meals/day, accommodation at a hostel, training and training materials. Participants should cover their own travel costs.
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- Summer Course on Green Industry in Budapest, Hungary (edu-active.com)
- Training on Human Rights with young Arabs and Europeans (youthupf.wordpress.com)
- Trainer training (denyingthumper.com)
- Goodbye my childhood and student’s life! (markettispaghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (indianahearts.wordpress.com)
- English Training Specialist / Call Center Trainer (pinoyadster.wordpress.com)