The No Hate Speech Movement is organising a European Action Day on the occasion of the Safer Internet Day on 11 February 2014.
The aim of this day is to make the Internet a safer space for expression and to support young people to contribute to the governance of the Internet. This European Action Day aims at raising awareness about the responsibility of users regarding the way they’re using the Internet and how they can contribute to make the online space safer. The role of education is essential to support young people to use the Internet safely and to make them aware of the risk of hate speech.
For this, the Safer Internet Day Slogan of 2014 is: “Let’s create a better Internet together” . A better Internet means a place where human rights apply and hate speech has no place, where young people can feel free and safe to express their opinions and speak their mind, just as they would in the offline world.
More information here:
EAD SID Presentation final.doc (107.00 kB)
Visit the Campaign platform for more information on 11 February 2014!
See more at: http://www.saferinternetday.org/web/guest
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- Safer Internet Day 11 February 2014 (cybersafetynet.wordpress.com)
- Safer Internet Day Comes to US – Tues Feb 11th (larrysworld.com)
- Safer Internet Day (SID) Tips of the Week! w/c 10th Feb (stwesafety.wordpress.com)
- International Safer Internet Day – February 11, 2014 (mediatechparenting.net)
- Safer Internet Day 11th Feb (operascreamer.wordpress.com)
- Safer Internet Day 2014 (neslibrarynews.wordpress.com)
- International Safer Internet Day to highlight online threats (gazetteherald.co.uk)