Training Course: Competences for All
Dates: 28 September – 4 October 2014
Venue: Budapest, Hungary
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Application deadline: 11th August 2014
The training course aims to enhance participants’ knowledge about the process and outcomes of non-formal learning, about assessing competences with young people (with fewer opportunities), and about using recognition tools in inclusive youth work.
The training focuses on encouraging youth workers, social workers, public bodies and NGOs to use recognition instruments for reflecting on, assessing and documenting the competences of young people with fewer opportunities.
Its general aim:
is to enhance participants’ knowledge about the process and outcomes of non-formal learning, about assessing competences with young people (with fewer opportunities), and about using recognition tools in inclusive youth work.
– To develop competences for supporting learning of young people with fewer opportunities
– To learn how to assess competences with young people
– To become familiar with recognition tools, methods and approaches
– To exchange good practices about how these practices can influence the pathways (incl. employability) of inclusion target groups
This project is financed by the Erasmus + Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course all costs relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets.
NIFSP – Erasmus+ Youth National Agency – Hungary
SALTO T&C RC (SALTO)
Lithuanian NA, Croatian NA (National Agency), JUGEND für Europa
Contact for questions:
Phone: +36 1 237 6762
Youth In Advancement 18+
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options.
- Seminar. You(th)r work and Erasmus+? Szeged, Hungary (yia18.org)
- Training Course. APPETISER in Greece. Introduction on Erasmus+ (yia18.org)
- Future of the European Union education and youth programme(s) (libraryeuroparl.wordpress.com)
- Youth Exchange. Behind the youth work. Deutschlandsberg, Austria (yia18.org)
- Erasmus+ celebrates its official launch in the UK (llpukecorys.com)
- Around 15.000 Cypriots to benefit from Erasmus+ (famagusta-gazette.com)
- Mark Taylor: “Formal and non-formal education should respect each other” (smelloflife.wordpress.com)
- Training Course. Give Power to Empower. Cyprus (yia18.org)
- Chasing Butterflies – Evaluating the organizational impact of informal learning (organisationallearninganddevelopment.wordpress.com)
- Validation of non-formal and informal learning (libraryeuroparl.wordpress.com)