Dates: 10-17 October 2014
Venue: near Timisoara, Romania
Application deadline: 23rd August 2014
Passion in Action aims at training and empowering youth workers to become multipliers of holistic education in order to increase young people’s employment chances. Themes: -Holistic education –Career guidance -Entrepreneurial learning -Well-being
We are making this training because we believe that each person has tremendous inner resources, passions, talents, ideals, dreams. Through Passion in Action we create an educational process for deep exploration, for meaningful discoveries, which will then be activated and transformed in clear actions, in order to live and follow our passions and talents. Our project has a holistic approach and thus the participants will develop a wide range of competencies. The base of holistic education is built on four human dimensions: Body, Mind, Heart and Spirit, thus we aim at physical, emotional, mental and spiritual development.
The aim of our project is training and empowering youth workers to become multipliers of holistic education in order to increase young people’s employment chances.
To achieve our aim we have the following goals:
To introduce the concept of holistic education and its relevance for youth work, and for professional and personal development of youth workers and youth.
To improve transversal and specific competences of youth workers and enable them to create and deliver quality non-formal education for young people.
To develop the self-awareness of the youth workers regarding personal strengths, talents, passions and dreams.
To empower youth workers to become aware and develop their own personal power in order to produce positive change in the society.
To encourage active social participation and engagement in the fight against youth unemployment.
To build and reinforce entrepreneurial skills of youth workers in order to strengthen their positions in the labour market.
Program activities, accommodation and food are covered by the organizers for the whole duration of the training. The travelling costs are covered for all the participants in the specific limits offered by Erasmus+ conditions. Thus the travelling costs will be reimburse entirely in the limit presented bellow:
CYPRUS 275 EURO/person
Bulgaria 275 EURO/person
Italy 275 EURO/person
Slovenia 180 EURO/person
Czech Republic 275 EURO/person
Poland 275 EURO/person
Thus for some participants we can cover all the travelling costs, while for others only a part of it according to the sum presented above.
The participants have to pay a training FEE of 30 EUROS, which will be taken from the travel costs when reimbursed.
Participants need to cover their medical/travel insurance.
Dreams for Life
- Training Course. TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges. Reykjavik, Iceland (yia18.org)
- Training Course. APPETISER in Greece. Introduction on Erasmus+ (yia18.org)
- Inspirational Interview Series: Bogdan Romanica – Youth Leader and Socio-Educational Animateur (playgroundforlife.wordpress.com)
- Youth in Cebu Learn about Permaculture, Sustainable Recovery and Development (fdnbayanihan.org)
- The Largest Plastic Bottles Structure In The World – Timisoara, Romania (dronestagr.am)
- Unemployment in Europe in June – 11.5% for the Euro Area, 10.2% for the EU28 and 5.129 million young persons under 25 (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Training Course. Youth Exchange from A(pplication) to Z(ero) problems. Sicily, Italy. (yia18.org)
- Solving The Talent Crisis: The Case For A Collaborative Approach (forbes.com)
- Firm harps on entrepreneurial development (punchng.com)