Training Course: Social Inclusion through Sport
Dates: 27 October – 2 November 2014
Eligible are 26 participants coming from: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Romania, Slovak Republic, Turkey, Ukraine
Application deadline: 15th September 2014
Training Course “Social Inclusion Through Sport” is going to transmit concrete knowledge and develop key competences on the use of sport as a tool for social inclusion.
Using Non-formal education methods, the team of “Champions Factory” Sorts Club is going to transmit concrete knowledge and develop key competences in 30 youth workers/leaders, aged 18 and above, during Training Course “Social Inclusion Through Sport” that will be held in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria in the period 27th November – 2nd October 2014.
Working language: English
The objectives of the training are:
– To increase the knowledge, acquire new knowledge and experience of using sport as a tool for social inclusion of minority groups, people with disabilities, refugees, Roma communities, children deprived of parental care;
– To clarify the challenges that sport is facing as a tool for integration in terms of content and methodology, as an informal process.
– To clarify the potential of sport as a tool for bringing together people, regardless of their age, sex, origin, financial status, etc.
– To facilitate the integration of risk groups in society to promote mutual understanding and intercultural dialogue through sport.
– Establish a network of experts (youth leaders, social workers and teachers) working with people from disadvantaged groups mentioned above.
– To encourage the development of further ERASMUS + projects related to social inclusion of endangered social groups.
1. Accommodation and meals will be fully covered by the organizers.
2. Travel Costs will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ guide (see SITS InfoPack)
3. Participation fee: 30euro
Champions Factory Sports Club
- Training Course. Be a leader, take the initiative. Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria (yia18.org)
- Training Course. Strategic approach to quality inclusion and intercultural dialogue youth work. Zadar, Croatia (yia18.org)
- I’ve added a new goal to my Bucket List!! (lisatiller.wordpress.com)
- Giveaway for NIRMALA: The Mud Blossom on Goodreads (insaneowl.com)
- Training Course. Sporting Changemakers. Slanic Moldova, Romania (yia18.org)
- Partnership Building Seminar “Connecting Bridges” in Ukraine (edu-active.com)
- Bulgaria to Host Expert Meetings within BSEC Presidency (novinite.com)
- Blagoevgrad (davidseurope.wordpress.com)
- Police Seize 3600kg of Cannabis from Fields in SW Bulgaria (novinite.com)
- Policy Advisers Course 2014 in Sando, Sweden (edu-active.com)