Training Course: Art of video & photo advertising in social work
Dates: 3-11 June 2016
Venue: Liepaja, Latvia
Application deadline: 17th April 2016
The Training-Seminar “Art of video & photo advertising in social work” is a project with the main goal to develop the skills of youth workers in the area of social media and digital technologies, like internet, photography and video making.
The Training-Seminar “Art of video & photo advertising in social work” is a 9 days project that will be realised in Liepaja, Latvia between 3rd and 11th of June, 2016.
Training will take a place in one of Campings close to the Baltic sea and forest – amazing nature waiting for you!
The project has the main goal to develop the skills of youth workers in the area of social media and digital technologies like: internet, photography and video making.
It is dedicated to youth workers working in different fields of social issues to help them promote their activities, disseminate the results in a more professional and attractive way and as a result – to engage more active young people in their work and bring attention of a wider public to the social issues of their local community and country.
Objectives of the project:
– To create a platform of sharing and discussions between youth workers about promotional tools like: social media, photography, videos, flash mobs, exhibitions, fairs etc.
– To raise awareness on the social issues relevant to the work of participants among them and their target groups using the multimedia tools of photography and videography;
– To stimulate the sense of entrepreneurship and responsibility for their work among participants through the creation of new methods of stimulating the active work of young people.
– To help youth initiate debate on the issues relevant to their local community using media, art and space;
– To developing basic digital skills using a creative approach towards the art of photo and video activity by attending dynamic workshops and practical work in photography and videography.
This project is not funded by Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Participation fee for this project is 300 EUR.
For this fee we cover 9 days of the project: accommodation, 5-times food each day (Breakfast, coffee-break, Lunch, coffee break, dinner), different materials, and professional trainers which will work with you.
Each participant cover his travel expenses by himself. Please don`t buy any tickets before our recommendation. We can help you to find the best offer for the cheapest price.
For more information please contact us.