Training Course: DemoPeople III
Dates: 11-15 June 2018
Application deadline: 22nd April 2018
The aim of the course is to establish a close international cooperation between organisations from programme and partner countries in the field of democracy and structured dialogue, mainly within Key Action 3.
The specific objectives of the course are:
-to promote the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
-to explore the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
– to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
– to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
– to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project;
-to give the opportunity for organisations from programme and partner countries to establish partnerships aiming at implementing Key Action 3 projects.
– to learn new approaches and to find innovative way of communication between youth and politics/experts/ people responsible for creating youth policy,
– to show new possibilities under Erasmus+ to develop intercultural competences on youth policy field.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme, 2017 budget.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you come from a country other than Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Polish National Agency of Erasmus+
Phone: +4822 46 31 426
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: