Training Course Go Visual (Part II): Visual thinking tools for youth trainings
Dates: 11-19 December 2018
Venue: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Eligible are 33 participants coming from: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russian Federation, Ukraine
Application deadline: 10th October 2018
The Long-term Training Course “Go Visual” contains two trainings (“GO Play” and “GO on-line”) during which participants will share and learn various kinds of interactive, on-line and game methodology and techniques that will help them to work with youth.
This is the second LTTC in the scope of Go Visual project. The 1st LTTC focused on visual thinking tools in graphic form ( basics of drawing, comics, graphical recording, infographics etc.) and digital one ( stop motion movies, white board sctribing, posters etc).
This LTTC contains two trainings (“GO Play” and “GO on-line”) during which participants will share and learn various kinds of interactive, visual, on-line and game methodology and techniques that will help them to work with youth.
First training – GO on-line will be organised in Luxembourg 11-19/12/2018.
The second training – GO Play will be organised in Tsaghkadzor, Armenia 7-15/04/2019.
Objectives of the 1st training:
– Research on online platforms for learning and interactive learning
– Reflection on how to use online-games for learning
– Testing and practicing
– Learning “marketing” strategies on how to promote/ to implement youth work online
– Critical reflection on accessibility and inclusion
Objectives of the second training:
– To reflect on the existing “game” or “board game” and how they are used in the youth trainings;
– To share personal experience of using the games, and reflecting critically on the learning outcomes;
– To create and practice new games and tools,
– To exchange experience and to give feedback;
– To apply on practice skills gained during the first stage of the LTTC.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Board and lodging of the participants will be fully covered by the organizers. All participants will be accommodated in a room for 3-6 people max. Three meals a day and coffee breaks will be provided in the whole duration of the activity.
Travel costs for the activity in Luxembourg will be reimbursed accordingly:
- Luxembourg – 0 EUR
- 360 EUR Ukraine, Russia, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Belarus,
- Italy – 275 EUR
- Armenia, Georgia – 530 EUR
For the activity in Armenia:
- Russia, Belarus, Greece, Ukraine – 275 EUR
- Italy, Poland, Hungary – 360 EUR
- Luxembourg – 530
- EUR Armenia – 0 EUR
- Georgia – 180 EUR