Training Course: Tackling Racism and Radicalization
Dates: 11-15 November 2018
Venue: Bristol, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 27th October 2018
This Training will bring together professionals, youth workers and organisations invested in tackling racism/radicalization. Through a series of lectures, activities, and events the participants will become better agents of social change.
This Training Course aims to empower participants to become active in the fight against Racism & Radicalization. By the end of the course, the participants will not only have fostered greater tolerance but have become better agents to enact social change.
Participants will leave with stronger relationships with other European organisations creating the potential for future projects.
1) Develop participants competence to speak publicly on issues regarding racism and radicalization
2) To provide participants with the skills and tools needed to tackle racism and radicalization.
3) To create international cooperation between professionals from numerous counties
4) To share best practice in order to heighten the quality of anti-racism and anti-radicalization initiatives.
Full information on the training can be found in the training pack.
This project is NOT financed by the Erasmus+ Youth.
What does the Participation fee cover?
– The full training course
– All materials during the course
– Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner during the course
– Tea breaks during the activities
– Social Activities
– A day trip in Bristol
– Transportation to and from Bristol Airport
– Visa Invitation letter