Conference KA2 Now: Innovation in Youth Work
Dates: 20-22 February 2019
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Eligible are up to 130 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, FYROM, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 9th December 2018
After 5 years of Erasmus+ Youth, a lot of impactful outputs and good practices in the field of Youth have been developed under KA2 Strategic Partnerships.
These projects brought together partners from different fields to cooperate in the development of innovative solutions for youth work, youth workers and organisations and created unique synergies across Europe.
KA2 Now stands for „Innovation in Youth Work“ and will be the first conference in the history of Erasmus+ Youth, to bring together different actors representing innovative KA2 projects in the youth field.
For two and half days, Berlin will be the place to discover many of these projects (more than 30!) and their results, have the possibility to share experiences, to disseminate results and network with others.
All this, combined with inspiring speakers and time for quality conversations about Innovation in the Youth Sector with your peers. You can´t miss it.
The conference is organised in cooperation with the Erasmus+ Youth National Agencies of Belgium-Flanders, Estonia and Germany.
It will take place from the 20th of February to the 22nd of February 2019, Alte Börse Marzahn in Berlin,
Main aim of the conference:
To highlight Erasmus+ Youth as a tool to support innovation in the field of youth with a strong focus on Strategic Partnerships.
- to explore what innovation means in the Youth Field, in particular in Youth Work;
- to share and explore examples of projects that strive for innovation; and give space for dissemination the tools and materials produced from the KA2 projects present
- to discuss the trends and challenges in the youth field that demand innovation;
- to promote networking in order to create synergies between participants/ organisations/projects.
Profile of participants:
- KA2 project beneficiaries from coordinating and partner organisations from the past 5 years
- Stakeholders, which have accompanied projects
- KA2 existing partnerships, i.e. 2 organisations per Strategic Partnership
- KA2 officers from National Agencies
- Youth Policy Makers
- KA2 projects – applications, which not have been granted
For this conference approx. 30 to 40 KA2 projects will be selected to present their results in a “project fair”, some of these will also be invited to present their project in plenary. All project descriptions will be found in the conference documentation.
You can apply for this conference if you:
- Are involved in an ongoing KA2 project with relevant outputs completed or nearly completed;
- Were involved in a completed KA2 project;
- Are willing to share your results with a wider community;
- Have developed an innovative approach or solution in the field of Youth, through a KA2 project;
The Facilitators of KA2 Now:
Anita Silva, Portugal and Tomáš Pešek, Slovak Republic
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from country to country.
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs.
After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
National Agencies: Jugend für Europa, Jint & SA Archimedes, Nordplus – National Agency
Phone: +49 941 6965 12 80
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Infopack KA2 Now.pdf
Contact for questions: