Training Course: Inclusion & Diversity Taster
Dates: 27-31 May 2019
Venue: Bucharest, Romania
Eligible are max 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Russian Federation, Eastern Partnership countries
Application deadline: 3rd February 2019
Training course for “mainstream” youth work organisations, motivated to start working on inclusion & diversity issues and/or include more diverse groups in their international projects.
Many organisations would like to open up their international activities for all young people, but they often find it very challenging to reach out, include or work with young people with fewer opportunities, as they are scared that it might be too difficult, lacking know how or just don’t know how to start with it.
This short taster course aims to show organisations how to be more inclusive and actively involve young people with fewer opportunities in their future Erasmus+ Youth & European Solidarity Corps projects. It should introduce some basic concepts, inspire, give examples and help them build partnerships.
To have more inclusive & diverse Erasmus+ Youth & European Solidarity Corps projects.
- To gain a basic knowledge on creating an inclusive & diverse, international project.
- To get inspired for developing inclusive projects and reaching out to diverse groups of young people.
- To explore inclusion possibilities of the Erasmus+ Youth programme & European Solidarity Corps
- To find potential partners for the future Erasmus+ Youth projects & European Solidarity Corps
Profile of participants:
Youth workers, youth leaders, project managers:
- who are doing more “mainstream” youth work, but are motivated to start working on inclusion & diversity issues or reaching out to some of the inclusion groups.
- Have done some international activities already, but it’s not a must.
- Who want to learn how to organise an inclusive international activity.
- Open for the participants from the E+ programme countries and the EECA region & Russia.
- Able to work in (international) English.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. The Romanian NA & SALTO Inclusion & Diversity will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
SALTO Inclusion & Diversity and the Romanian National Agency for the E+ Programme
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: