Training Course: I’ m pro fessional
Dates: 19-28 March 2019
Venue: Brezice, Slovenia
Eligible are 19 participants coming from: Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Slovenia, Spain
Application deadline: 10th January 2019
A 8-day training course which aims to introduce and explore principles of “improvisation” and experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
I’ m pro fessional is an 8-day training course which aims to introduce and explore principles of “improvisation” and experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
Training own awareness, acceptance and sense of initiative can improve the quality of our days and the things we do. We will learn how to jump into the unknown and to respond properly to the needs of the diverse people and situations we are working with.
Improvisation serves to strengthen one’s confidence in himself and in his skills and abilities. It allows participants in training to experience visceral, ‘in the moment’ practice within an overtly reflective and supportive environment. Furthermore, improvisation encourages one to actively seek the unfamiliar, rather than simply learn to cope with it. It also represents a more fitting response to the complexity of human relations in which youth workers operate and thereby help to preserve the integrity of process-based practice.
Who is this training for?
The training was designed for youth workers, volunteers, activists, trainers and other people who work with people, that want to refresh their skills and attitudes to their days, to other people, to work and to the world.
We aim to have an overall number of 19 participants from the following countries: Germany, Greece, Spain, Latvia, Czech Republic, Italy, Romania, Ireland and Slovenia.
The participants must be over 18 years and have a communicative level of English language, so that they can participate fully in a program that will be in English.
This training is for you, if you:
● want to explore and experiment with specific tools from non formal artistic fields (theatre, dance, creative expression),
● want to use and imply the learned skills in your professional work with people,
● are open to sharing your own skills and learning the skills with others,
● are motivated and willing to commit to work on the objectives of the training course and participate in the whole duration of the project (preparation, training course, follow-up activities).
What will you be doing?
During the training you will be:
- collecting new inputs and inspiration that renew motivations to act with commitment and new ideas.
- refreshing curiosity and playfulness in approaching your work in order to prevent burning out.
- improving your trainers’ skills to be more efficient, adaptable, responding to issues and demands in your work.
- widening your perspectives and points of view to see new opportunities, create new patterns, and avoid situations of stalemate when working with people with different cultural background.
- gathering specific tools from non formal artistic fields (theatre, dance, creative expression) that are not easily accessible for all the youth workers.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered
The travel costs of the participants will be refunded after the training course (after participants send alltheir travel documents etc.) to this maximum amounts:
- Germany, Greece, Spain, Latvia, Czech Republic, Italy, Romania, Ireland – 275 eur
- Slovenia – 20 EUR
Participants’ contribution: 50 euro
Moave – Youth NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack IMPROvise.pdf