Partnership building Activity: Plan Your Future – Design your Present
Dates: 24-28 June 2019
Venue: Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal
Eligible are 20 participants coming from: Luxembourg, Portugal
Application deadline: 12th May 2019
A Partnership Building Activity to promote partnerships and develop quality Youth Exchanges, with a strong focus on participation of Young People, designed for experienced and newcomer organizations.
The Millennial’s are a generation focused on new trends, new needs and lifestyles, environment, health, future of work and sustainable ecosystems are the current generation of Youngsters new concerns.
- How to align this trends and interests with Erasmus+ KA1 future Youth Exchanges ?
- How to involve the youngsters in the co-designing of a Youth Exchange ?
- How to understand the impact and footprint of a Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Exchange in local community ?
Join us and “PBA: Plan Your Future – Design with us your present.
– Young people as actors in the different steps of a youth exchange, supported and coached by youth workers;
– The experienced and the newcomer organisations;
– The local community as the integral supporting structure of a youth exchange;
– The impact and permanent mark on a local community because of a youth exchange;
– The Importance of Youthpass and how to deliver and design activities during the Youth Exchange connected with it.
The above features will not only be discussed and analyzed, but will also be based upon real practical experience during the Partnership Building Activity.
Aims & Ojectives
– To create an opportunity to find good and reliable partners to make youth exchanges with;
– To understand what is needed to plan a youth exchange of good quality;
– To create a solid network of contacts and partnerships;
– To equip the youth workers with insight in their role as coach and support;
– To experience the possibilities of local involvement;
– To understand the impact and social change a youth exchange can have within the local community;
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth Programme
- Anefore (Luxembourg National Agency for Erasmus+ YouthProgramme
Phone: +351 253 204260
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: