Training Course: IMPROaction 3.0
Dates: 19-30 June 2019
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Application deadline: 31st May 2019
IMPROaction 3.0 is a training of trainers where participants will learn and train the improvisation theatre and brutish drama methodology for youth education.
The project IMPROaction 3.0 is continuation of IMPROaction series of training courses which aims to develop youth workers competences.
The project will gather 30 participants from 10 countries (Germany, Romania, Spain, Croatia, Poland, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, Italy and Greece). Participants will meet in Berlin between 19th and 30th of June 2019 to learn about improvisation theatre and british drama as a non-formal methodology for youth education and to develop their trainers competences.
IMPRO action 3.0
The aim of the project is to train participants in british drama and improvisation theatre as innovative methodology for non formal youth education in the field of self-development, active citizenship, social inclusion, improvement of soft and social competencies and development of entrepreneurship skills.
To create opportunity for participants to learn about the improv and british drama methodology.
- To provide an opportunity to develop participants set of competences including soft and entrepreneurship skills, social competences, self-development, self-awareness, team work.
- To give opportunity to develop trainers competences related to creating and implementing the workshops based on improv and british drama.
- To promote active citizenship, social inclusion, European values, tolerance, solidarity, among youth.
- To foster cooperation between partners and participants in the field of youth work.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting organisation of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed at flat rates depending on travel distance:
- Poland: up to 180 Euro/person;
- Denmark, Germany: up to 275 Euro/person;
50 euros of participants contribution for the organisational support