Training Course: Step into Strategic Partnerships
Dates: 7-13 October 2019
Venue: Bristol, United Kingdom
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 17th June 2019
This training course aims to introduce and support potential applicants to medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships in innovation or exchange of good practice in the youth field.
If you are a professional working in an experienced youth work organisation and willing to develop innovative practices for the youth work field, this course might be for you!
The course will focus on providing a thorough understanding about Erasmus+ Youth Programme’s funding opportunities for the development of international Strategic Partnership projects.
Strategic Partnership projects provide opportunities for sustainable international cooperation and innovation in the youth field within Erasmus+ Youth Programme. These projects have a lot of potential for the development of innovative ideas and concepts of wider relevance for the youth field in Europe.
With this training course we aim to increase competences for the development of quality Strategic Partnership projects (within Key Action 2 of Erasmus+ Youth Programme), aiming for innovation in the field of youth.
Throughout the 5 day course, you will have opportunities to:
• Explore essential aspects about Strategic Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+ Youth Programme)
• Understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships
• Get to know examples of such projects
• Grasp the concept of innovation in the field of youth on European level
• Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
• Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Strategic Partnership project
• Learn about the tools supporting the management of such Projects
• Meet other youth work professionals aiming to explore Strategic Partnership projects and sustainable cooperation.
Participants’ profile We are looking for participants who:
• are able to communicate in English (it will be the main working language)
• are directly working in an organisation or institution linked to the field of Youth, based in one of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries
• are experienced in managing projects in the youth field
• are willing to develop innovative practices within the field of youth on international level
• so far have not implemented a Strategic Partnership under Key Action 2 within the Erasmus+ Youth Programme
• have a specific idea and willingness to explore possibilities to develop and implement Strategic Partnership projects.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
Erasmus+ UK National Agency Ecorys UK – National Agency
- JUGEND für Europa – German Youth National Agency
Phone: 0121 212 8947
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Timeschedule Step into Partnership UK.pdf
Contact for questions:
Erasmus+ TCA team