Training Course: Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations
Dates: 22-26 October 2019
Venue: Riga, Latvia
Eligible are 26 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 1st September 2019
Did you know you can organise international youth projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover what Erasmus+ Youth can do for you and the young people you work with.
Get a Taste of Youth Mobility Projects
In only 3 working days, we show you the possibilities Erasmus+ Youth has to offer young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
An international youth project (youth exchange, voluntary service,…) might just be the life-changing opportunity for the disadvantaged young people you are working with: e.g. those from minority backgrounds, with special needs, with socio-economic difficulties, discriminated groups, in difficult situations, with limited opportunities…
This Mobility Taster course gives you concrete examples of what is possible, brings you in contact with other inclusion youth organisations, shows you what funding is available specifically for youth inclusion projects and walks you step-by-step through the process in case you would like to give it a try.
Who is the Course For?
* This course is for Newcomers to Erasmus+ Youth who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds (e.g. youth worker, social worker, refugee workers,…).
- If you Never organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
- If you Already Have organised mobility projects for young people, please check the European Training Calendar for a more appropriate youth work training because this Mobility Taster is for Newcomers 😉
- This course is not for school-related activities such as school exchanges or projects for pupils (please contact the Lifelong Learning colleagues of Erasmus+ for this). This course welcomes applicants with special needs (contact SALTO Inclusion to ask about support possibilities).
How to Apply
Before applying check briefly with the Erasmus+ Youth National Agency in your country if they can send you to the Mobility Taster course in Latvia from 22-26 October 2019 (and reimburse your travel).
Selected participants will get travel, food & lodging in Twin rooms paid. You might be asked for a small contribution towards the costs (ask your NA).
Register for the SALTO Inclusion newsletter or follow the SALTO Inclusion & Diversity Facebook page to be informed of future Mobility Tasters. Or keep an eye on the European Training Calendar.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO involved in this project, to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country
SALTO Inclusion – SALTO Resource Centre
- Latvian Erasmus+ NA – National Agency
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: