Training Course: EntreprenHour 2nd Training Course with a focus on Urban Needs’ Analysis
Dates: 4-12 November 2019
Venue: Göteborg, Sweden
Eligible are 40 participants coming from: Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Sweden
Application deadline: 16th August 2019
“EntreprenHour” is a Strategic Partnership in the youth field aimed at promoting the role of Social Entrepreneurship, in combination with Non-Formal Education and practical learning among youth workers.
“EntreprenHour” (EH) is a Strategic Partnership in the youth field aimed at promoting the role of Social Entrepreneurship (SE), in combination with Non-Formal Education (NFE) and practical learning among youth workers, who are keen on enhancing the social inclusion and employability of disadvantaged sectors of the youth population.
Target Group: youth operators, NGOs and institutions involved in the youth dimension of non-formal learning (youth centers, Sports clubs and associations, informal groups of young people) at the different levels (from the local to the European), in partner countries and beyond.
– Reduce early leavers from education and training to less than 10% by 2020.
– Promote the aquisition of entrepreneurial skills/attitudes and of basic transversal skills at all levels of European societites.
The project will carry 4 training courses in all 4 partner countries (Italy, Sweden, Bulgaria, and Germany). Each training will be tackling one of the 4 identified approaches:
1) Urban Needs’ Analysis, as an approach for the identification of the grassroots local community needs to be catered by means of Social Entrepreneurship action.
2) Storytelling, as an instrument of structuring business ideas, establishing a clear/cut identity of social enterprises and related initiatives/products as well as fostering internal cohesion through the establishment of a defined corporate identity.
3) ICT, as a crucial area of expertise of a social entrepreneur profile and sector of direct entrepreneurial engagement.
4) Intercultural Communication, as a pathway to foster business development by
means of effective communication campaigns bridging cultural divides.
The educational methodology of this specific training course will be based on Non Formal Education, integrated by the use of Sport as a tool of entrepreneurial empowerment..
The basic programme and order of sessions will be:
– Ice-Breaking and Teambuilding;
– Introduction to Urban Planning;
– Urban Environment and Social Inequalities;
– Introducing the SWOT Analysis;
– Urban Policy and Urban Stakeholders;
– Creativity and Urban Issues: Practical session of devising innovative initiatives addressing pressing urban challenges.;
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
All costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the organiser
Flight tickets of participants from Germany, Bulgaria, and Italy will be reimbursed up to EUR 275 according to the Erasmus distance calculator.
No reimbursement for participants from Sweden.
Non – Applicable