Training Course BiTriMulti (BTM): Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
Dates: 17-21 March 2020
Venue: Slovak Republic
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 5th January 2020
The aim of the BiTriMulti course is to offer an international learning experience for practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects; especially newcomers to this field
The BiTriMulti training supports voluntary as well as full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
The aim of the BTM training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects.
Objectives of BTM:
– To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+ Youth Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
– To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
– To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
– To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
– To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
Programme: The BTM training is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics, and ends with an evaluation.
The Network of National Agencies for Erasmus+ Youth Programme organises a series of BTMs each year. You’ll find an overview on all the upcoming BTMs.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme..
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO Resource Centre involved in this project.
Your sending National Agency or Regional SALTO Resource Centre will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA/SALTO RC to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
IUVENTA – Slovak Youth Institute – National Agency
- SALTO T&C RC – SALTO Resource Centre
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack BTM for participants.pdf