Training Course Keep Going forward: Become entrepreneur
Dates: 21-29 November 2019
Venue: Bakuriani, Georgia
Eligible are 32 participants coming from: Armenia, Belarus, Croatia, France, Georgia, Germany, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Ukraine
Application deadline: 20th October 2019
Erasmus+ youth mobility, training course for youth workers regarding the topic of Social Entrepreneurship, 21-29 November, 2019, in Bakuriani, Georgia.
Many years of working with young people at risk of exclusion made us realize that providing young people with any kind of job is not the ultimate goal, as this might just shift them from being UNemployed to being MISemployed (having a job that brings them no benefits except for basic income).
We believe social entrepreneurship is a way not only for providing individuals with work places, but also for bringing a substantial positive change in the whole communities.
The lack of knowledge and tools on the topic is especially visible among the countries outside of the EU, therefore the project brings together partners from both Program and EaP countries. This is also the one of the reason we have chosen to organize this current project in Georgia.
Profile of Participants
- Age 18+, there is no max. age limitation
- Able to communicate in English fluently
- Experienced Youth Workers or individuals who are interested in starting youth work
- Motivated to explore new ideas and methods regarding the topic of social entrepreneurship
1. To promote the knowledge about social entrepreneurship and its potential benefits for young people at risk of exclusion from labor market.
2. To explore and discuss the challenges and solutions connected to work with young people who struggle to find a job.
3. To get to know best practices of successful social entrepreneurship that reduced the unemployment level and to provide participants with inspiration in the field.
4. To popularize entrepreneurship among young people by stimulating resourcefulness and creativity;
5. To equip youth-workers and then youth organizations with, tools, methodologies, and techniques to develop projects on the promotion of social entrepreneurship;
6. Creating networking among young people of European Union and Eastern Partnership Countries.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme..
Accommodation and food
Organizers will cover all the expenses of accommodation and food.
Maximum travel reimbursements per person per country:
- Georgia 0 Euro
- Armenia 150 Euro
- Belarus, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine 245 Euro
- Germany, Croatia, Poland 330 Euro
- France 500 Euro
Non – Applicable