Training Course for Erasmus+ Youth: Activizenship – Volume II
Dates: 8-16 November 2019
Venue: Berlin/Baitz, Germany
Eligible are 7 participants coming from: Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania
We only look for applicants from HU (3), LT (2), BG (1) and BE (1).
Application deadline: 14th October 2019
Erasmus+ Youth-Activizenship aims to train youth sector’s professionals and enhance youth participation in EU communities. The TC has a final event in Berlin with EU stakeholders.
The KA1 Erasmus+ project E+ Youth-Activizenship aims to enhance youth participation in 10 communities in Europe.
Participation is key for inclusion and resilience of youth in our society that is becoming more fragmented and complex. We clustered 4 major constraints to youth participation:
1) participation and legal status;
2) participation and gender;
3) participation and educational background;
4) participation and religion.
Based on the 4 clusters, the project improves competences/methods/tools of participants thus increasing the involved NGOs’ capacities to reach out and empower youth not engaging in social and political life.
• To further professionalise youth workers by making them experience and reflect on innovative methods and tools which they can acquire and use to foster youth participation in their respective communities;
• To foster the bottom-up development of youth participation action plans based on evidence and experience of participants using four thematic clusters of participation as a theoretical framework.
The training course E+ Youth-Activizenship – Volume II is structured as follows:
• Dates: 08.11.2019 – 16.11.2019.
• Duration: 9 days including 2 travel days.
Focus of the Call for Applicants
Please note that we are looking ONLY for Hungarian (3), Lithuanian (2), Bulgarian (1) and Belgian (1) applicants.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme..
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and board are fully covered.
For the second training course E+ Youth-Activizenship – Volume II in Baitz (Germany), travel expenses are reimbursed up to Eur 275,00 for participants from Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgium, Lithuania.
There is no participation fee.