Training Course: New perspective
Dates: 5-14 January 2020
Venue: Cluj Napoca, Romania
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Greece, Italy, Romania, Slovak Republic
Application deadline: 21st November 2019
Our aim is to build up a project that can add value to youth workers by promoting different vocational counselling tools and simultaneously considering their own community needs.
New Perspective is a training course that aims to give youth workers tools and methods to develop vocational counseling activities for the youngsters in your community.
Our Objectives are:
- To develop youth worker’s competences in the field of vocational counselling – accompanying young people on their way to choose their professional path
- To learn various vocational counselling tools, that youth workers could use for setting up vocational counseling programs at their own
- To create and deploy 4 vocational counseling programs for young people adapted to the needs of their communities
With this aim we are looking for:
- Youth workers who wish to pass on to other young people they work with, methods, activities and know-how generated through the project about vocational counseling
- People who are willing to self-question and rediscover themselves, being open to learn new personal development ways
- People who are available to be actively involved both before, during the training, as well as in the process of dissemination and exploitation of results
- Have communication skills in English at least medium
- Minimum age: 18.
We propose a rich programs including key activities such us:
- Self-introspection around personal values and objectives in life
- Finding the right balance between everyday needs and today’s reality
- Testing and applying different vocational counselling tools and exchanging feedback with each others
- Belding up a program that could be applied in their own community
Our journey will start in a mountain chalet in Apuseni Mountains, Romania named The Paradise Valley. The accommodation will be organised in rooms of two or three persons (individual beds in each).
The Paradise Valley Guesthouse is located on the Someșului Rece Valley in the Apuseni Mountains, Cluj County. The access to the pension is made from Gilău town on the country road that makes the connection between Cluj and Alba counties, crossing the Gilăului Mountains. For more details you can access the web site.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation, meals and activities will be covered from the project budget.
As our location is not possible to be reached with public transportation and for this reason we are deducting 15 euros/person to cover the rating of a private bus from Cluj and back to Cluj.
Participation costs will be distributed as follows:
- Greece – 250 eur/pax
- Italy – 250 eur/pax
- Slovakia – 165 eur/pax
- Romania – 165 eur/pax
Selected candidates must advance the necessary amounts to cover the transport costs using the cheapest means of transport: air ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class) -a), coach etc. Travel will be reimbursed up to the maximum level allowed by your distance band (described in the table above).
The participation at this project is free.