Training Course APPETISER: An introduction on how to use Erasmus+ for international youth work
Dates: 30 March – 3 April 2020
Venue: Danhostel Ishøj Strand, Denmark
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 6th January 2020
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ and partially the European Solidarity Corps Programmes.
Appetiser aims to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use the Erasmus+ Programme and to a certain extent though it will not be tackled as much in details – the European Solidarity Corps Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
- Do you have experience as a youth work/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+ (or the European Solidarity Corps programmes)?
- Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers?
- Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities?
- Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to the most of the questions above, then this course is for you!
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
– To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
– To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
– To exchange local youth activities in the international context
– To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Programme
– To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Programme
– To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice. The network of National Agencies for Erasmus+ organises several Appetiser TCs per year.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme..
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO Resource Centre involved in this project.
Your sending National Agency or Regional SALTO Resource Centre will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA/SALTO RC to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education – National Agency
- Sending NAs funding travel costs (see eligible countries) – National Agency
Phone: +45 72 31 82 81
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack Appetizer.pdf
Contact for questions: