Training Course TICTAC: Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth Programme
Dates: 17-23 February 2020
Eligible are max. 30 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 8th December 2019
TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+ Youth Programme projects.
TICTAC is a training course targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies in line with the goals of their organizations.
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+ Youth Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote the Erasmus+ Youth Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+ Youth Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth programme);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement European youth projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit your learning opportunities.
The Network of Erasmus+ Youth National Agencies organises several TICTAC training courses per year. You’ll find an overview on the upcoming TicTacs
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme..
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO Resource Centre involved in this project.
Your sending National Agency or Regional SALTO Resource Centre will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA/SALTO RC to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Agenzia Nazionale Per I Giovani – National Agency
- SALTO T&C RC (co-ordinator) – SALTO Reso urce Centre
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack for Participants TICTAC.pdf
Contact for questions: