Training Course P.R.I.D.E: Promoting Rights, Inclusion, Diversity and Education
Dates: 16-24 February 2020
Venue: Magnet House, Veliki Gaj, Serbia
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia
Application deadline: 24th December 2019
P.R.I.D.E training for trainers aims to build capacities of participants to become trainers in non formal education, to be able to autonomously run workshops and trainings under the topics of gender equality, fight against sexism and social inclusion.
In cooperation with other 7 organizations, the organization MAGNET is hosting a training for trainers in area of LGBTQ+ rights and feminism within the project “Promoting Rights, Inclusion, Diversity and Education – P.R.I.D.E”. The training will gather 24 participants from 8 countries (Serbia, Romania, North Macedonia, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Portugal, France) during 7 training days.
Specifically, the objectives of the training are:
• to provide basic knowledge of training strategies development, existing non formal education working methods on how to structure a workshop and a training course, create a coherent educational flow in order to transfer skills and knowledge to their participants;
• to support development of skills by practicing workshop facilitation on different topics;
• to provide space for discussions about challenges of being a trainer, as well as about political, ethical and professional aspect of the profession.
The methods that will be used are experiential, used in non formal education contexts of learning: games and energizers/brainergizers, exercises, icebreakers, team-building games, movement exercises, discussions, work in groups, role play, timeline, norm critical approach, image theater, living library, photo voice, community journalism.
This call is open for youth workers from partner organizations, that work with young people with fewer opportunities, especially young LGBTQ+ people.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and lodging are 100% covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
Travel expenses are refunded depending on countries and are calculated accordingly to the Travel Distance Calculator of the EACEA (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training as calculated by the Distance Calculator).
- For participants from Serbia 20 EUR.
- For participants from Croatia, Romania, Republic of North Macedonia 180 EUR.
- For participants from France, Greece, Italy 275 EUR.
- For participants from Portugal 360 EUR.
Non – Applicable
MAGNET – Youth NGO
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: InfoPack for P.R.I.D.E.pdf
Contact for questions: