Training Course: reconnecting
Dates: 9-18 March 2020
Venue: Osrodek Wczasovy Wierna, Poland
Eligible are 26 participants coming from: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania
Application deadline: 20th January 2020
reConnectin is an 8-day training which aims to introduce and explore “Mindfulness” and to experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be-readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
We invite you to be, move, play, observe, listen, share, explore, experiment, challenge ourselves, learn from within and from each other, get to know new people & ways & attitudes, and create this experience together.
Lets explore and experiment together with activities and methods which help us to tune in into the unfolding moment and cultivate our ability to be present.
reConnectin is an 8-day training course which aims to introduce and explore
“Mindfulness” in interactive and playful ways and to experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be-readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
Who is this training for?
The training is designed for youth workers & volunteers and other people who work with people, who want to refresh their skills and attitudes to their days, to other people, to work and to the world.
We aim to have overall number of 26 participants from Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Latvia, North Macedonia and Cyprus.
The participants must be over 18 years (18+) and have a communicative level of English language, so that they can participate fully in a program that will be in English.
This training is for youth workers who:
● want to explore and experiment with body based methods, movement, theater, dance, meditative and relaxation techniques, arts, creative expression,
● want to use and imply the learned skills in your professional work with people,
● are open to sharing your own skills and learning the skills with others,
● are motivated and willing to commit to work during the whole duration of the project (preparation, training course, follow-up activities)
What we will be doing?
● refreshing curiosity and playfulness in approaching your daily life and work
● collecting new inputs and inspiration
● improving your trainers’ and personal skills to be more efficient, adaptable, responding to issues and demands in your work and daily life
● widening your perspectives and points of view to see new opportunities and possible approaches
By training your own awareness, acceptance, sense of initiative you can improve the quality of your being and of your actions. We wish to support you in finding ways to be more resilient and empathic through mindfulness – by developing your skills to be fully present, listen, accept and act, by equipping you with mindfulness based tools that you can later on use in your practice.
In the 8 days together, we will be, move, play, observe, listen, share, explore, experiment, challenge ourselves, learn from within and from each other, get to know new people & ways & attitudes, and create this experience together.
We will be exploring the principles and techniques of various mindfulness-based methodologies. We will be learning by doing.
The course will also have a strong component based on the sharing of ideas, opinions, experiences and best practices, so if you consider joining the training, start thinking of some activities, you would like to propose.
Also, bear in mind that previous experiences with mindfulness practices are not needed to attend the training.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
The training course has been created with financial support from Erasmus+ programme. Accomodation, food and training program are provided.
The travel costs of the participants will be refunded after the training course (after participants send all their travel documents etc.).
- Poland – 20 EUR
- Romania & Czech Republic – 180 EUR
- Latvia & North Macedonia & Cyprus- 275 EUR
- Portugal – 360 EUR
There is no participation fee in this training course.