Dates: 29 April – 1 May 2020
Venue: Dublin, Ireland
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 8th March 2020
The contact making seminar is a space to learn about the realities of practices and challenges, and in response develop supports to increase the participation of the LGBTI+ community in Erasmus+ through partnership building.
Queerasmus+ is a contact making seminar where we invite representatives and youth workers for queer youth groups to:
- Learn from and get inspired by each other’s activities
- Find new reliable partners and build a safe and solid fundament for future cooperation
- Come up with creative ideas for international cooperation
- Get familiar with Erasmus+ and the funding possibilities it offers particularly in the area of youth exchanges.
- Connect their work with new policy strategies such as the LGBTI+ National Youth Strategy for Ireland, put into context of their own countries.
- Meet ‘best practice’ organisations who have implemented projects under Erasmus+ with LGBTI+ young people.
Profile of participants: This contact making seminar targets youth workers working directly with LGBTI+ young people.
Please note arrival will be for 28th April and departure will be 2pm 1st May
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO Resource Centre involved in this project.
Your sending National Agency or Regional SALTO Resource Centre will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA/SALTO RC to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Leargas – National Agency
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: