PBA: Special Puzzle
Dates: 23-27 November 2020
Venue: Vilnius, Lithuania
Eligible are 24 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
Contact-making seminar for organisations working with youth with special needs under the guidelines of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) and Erasmus+ (Youth) programs.
Aim: To encourage and support organisations that work with young people with special needs to develop inclusive projects under the guidelines of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) and Erasmus+ Youth programs.
The activity will facilitate getting to know each other’s work and interests, explore potential ideas for common projects and build experience and quality partnerships.
The activity will bring together different representatives of organisations, working directly with young people with special needs. We invite both newcomers and more experienced organisations to the program. In three full working days, we will provide the space and inspiration to network and to discover the factors which compose good, inclusive projects. It will be the start of planning projects together.
Profile of organizations:
supporting/working directly with youth with special needs.
- To create a space for meeting fellow organisations working with the same target group and establishing partnerships and networks.
- To explore European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus+ Youth programs as a tool for supporting active participation and social integration of young people with special needs and empowering them to succeed.
- To explore quality criteria in developing successful future projects.
- To inspire and to encourage the participants to develop, to apply and to implement future projects within the programs.
Elements of the program:
- Presentation of ESC and Erasmus+ Youth programs.
- Presentation of, and field visits to best practice.
- Stimulating capacity building on more effective inclusion of their own target group.
- Partnership building activities.
- Space and time for project creation (aims, goals, partners, next steps)
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO Resource Centre involved in this project.
Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Agency of International Youth Cooperation – National Agency
Phone: (8 5) 250 7440
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Available downloads: Draft Programme Lithuania.pdf
Contact for questions: