Training Course: IMPROaction 4.0
Dates: 14-24 October 2020
Venue: Berlin, Germany
Eligible are 30 participants coming from: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Spain
Application deadline: 25th September 2020
The 4th eddition of IMPROaction project organised by Youth Come On. The training of trainers will focus on development the competences among youth workers in theatre methodology (mime, physical theatre, body storytelling) for youth work.
The project IMPROaction 4.0 is a next training of trainers in the family of improaction. The project aims to develop the trainers competences among participants in field of using theatrical methodology as mime, physical theatre and body storytelling in youth work.
The project involved 10 youth organisations from Germany, Poland, Greece, Croatia, Romania, Latvia, Czech, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria. The main activity of the project is training course which will take place in Berlin between 14th and 24th of October. There would be 30 participants and 3 trainers from 10 countries.
Developing participants competences in field of mime, physical theatre and body storytelling as a non-formal methods for youth education in a fields of competence development, active citizenship, self-development, social inclusion, social competences, intercultural learning promoting tolerance, equality and lowering the youth radicalism.
- Creating opportunity for participants to understand and learn about non-formal education, experiental learning and learning by doing as methods for improving the youth education.
- Giving opportunity to experience, learn, and use storytelling, mime, physical theatre as innovative non-formal and non-verbal methodology for youth education.
- Providing an opportunity for participants to develop their comeptences, soft skills, self-development, self-awareness and self-esteem.
- Giving opportunity to develop trainers competences and skills among participants by creating and developing personal workshops as well as implementing and evaluating it.
- Promoting active citizenship, social inclusion, intercultural dialogue, european values, solidarity, tolerance, human rights, entrepreneurship among youth.
- Promoting NFE and Erasmus+ programme between youth and stakeholders.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth Programme.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and food
The hosting organisation of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
- 0 euro: Germany
- 180 euro: Poland, Czech Republic
- 275 euro: Italy, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Latvia, Romania, Bulgaria.
Participation fee of 50 euro